Outnumbered Four to One

Life with FOUR boys begins in January! (Three sons and one husband!)

Monday, October 5, 2009

Six Weeks!

Jacob is now six weeks old. According to weighing myself holding him and then subtracting my weight, he should weigh around 12 1/2 pounds now! His pant size is still 0-3 months, but most of his onesies and sleepers are now too small. He even fits into some 6 month clothing. He is pretty long in his torso. Here are just a few random photos I've taken lately.



Bath time. I love his froggy towel. Jacob has no real reaction to getting a bath. He neither likes it nor dislikes it. I think he's still deciding. He just sits there and kicks his feet a little in the water.



I just bought Jacob one of those activity "gym" things. He really likes it and is starting to play with the toys above his head. He especially likes the part that plays music and lights up!



I'm a mean mom and wanted to go to the bathroom before I fed him. Apparently Jacob hasn't learned to be patient yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment