Outnumbered Four to One

Life with FOUR boys begins in January! (Three sons and one husband!)

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

One Year Old!

John turned one on July 7.  Yes, I realize that today is July 17.  We've been pretty busy lately.  More about that to come.  Anyway, he went to the doctor last Wednesday, so I have his new stats:

Height: 31 inches
Weight: 24 lbs, 7 oz.

New  Skills: Standing by himself for seconds at a time, walking along furniture, waving goodbye, saying "FFF" for fish, pointing, saying "uh" for uh-oh, using a sippy cup.  I think it will be another week or two before he's brave enough to walk by himself.  He will take three to five steps, though, when he really wants to get between two places.

Teeth: 7 to 10.  I say that because the front four are all the way in, and three of the other front ones are very visible.  I also felt three molars poking through, but they haven't completely broken through yet.  He's been pretty crabby lately, which is like a personality change for him.  He's usually so happy and smiley.

Well, here's the good part--some pictures and videos.

John (Gulliver) in the land of the Lilliputians

He's learned to be a very fast crawler in order to keep up with his big brother! 

He's already started climbing things...Uh, oh!  I'm going to be in big trouble in a few months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment