Outnumbered Four to One

Life with FOUR boys begins in January! (Three sons and one husband!)

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Three Months!

I guess I forgot to do Josiah's three-month post.  We'll here it is, over a week late!

Weight:  from what I can guess 13 pounds, 11 oz.  (He still is gaining about an ounce a day!)
Length:  24 1/2 inches

Misc:
-He nurses about 7 times a day

-He often sleeps a five to six hour stretch at night, then a three-hour stretch before waking up for the day.

-He takes a VERY long morning nap in his swing (sometimes three hours!) I'm starting to wonder if I should make him wake up to see if he'll sleep more at night.  Last night he played in bed for about an hour before he was ready to go back to sleep.

-He still needs to be swaddled to sleep.  I don't know when I should try to break him of the habit.  Will he just one day decide he doesn't like it anymore?  I've never had a kid who liked it, nor did I have a full-sized swing, so I'm open to any advice you have.

-He rarely takes naps in his crib--swing usually or the carseat.  Most of this is because I'm busy with the other two or trying to maintain an always messy house.  Here's another bad habit I've allowed him to get into.

-He LOVES his brothers and often gives them HUGE smiles when he sees them.  He enjoys his activity gym.

-He's starting to use the purple bumbo from his older cousins Madelyn and Makayla.  He sits for about five minutes before his head begins to lean to one side.

-He's constantly eating his hands...teething?

Picture time!






No comments:

Post a Comment