Here are a few pictures on the swings: (you can click on the pictures to see them bigger!)




I love his dimples! And look how high he is!
And on the slide play structure:


the first shows his great smile, the second shows how expressive he is when he is "talking" to him mommy!


If we don't play outside, Jacob finds strange things to play with. He can't stop carrying the plunger around! In the second picture it looks like he is playing it like a flute! Now you know why I take him to the park to play!


We're hoping to be able to do this tomorrow, too! It's a good walk for me, and Jacob clearly LOVES it. And, I LOVE that I don't have to clean up after him. You should see the mess he's making of Larry's office while I post this blog...
Hope the plunger is clean!!
ReplyDelete